Skip to main content

Bearing gifts

Today I'm quickly sharing a card I made to fulfill a few challenges. It's based on the sketch for this week's challenge at High Hopes and uses one of their stamps. I also made a frame with my Nesties dies for the Flourishes challenge. The color scheme is for the Charisma Cardz challenge to use pink and brown. I had a brand new pack of paper by We are Memory Keepers and it fit the bill for this.



Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Stamp: High Hopes Gavin the Givin Dragon
Tools: Nestabilities Labels Two die; flower and leaf punches; Marvy Markers

Comments

  1. You card is so adorable. Just love that happy little dragon. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.