Skip to main content

Mini tote

The latest challenge at Caardvarks is to make a 3D project. I made a cute little tote to submit for this. These totes can be made with one sheet of 8.5 x 11 in cardstock. I love making them. I also plan to make goodies featuring this same image to fill it with and will probably list it in the shop. If you're interested, keep watching for the completed package.




Paper: BasicGrey sugared
Stamp
: Willow with flower basket (Whiff of Joy)
Tools: Marvy Markers, chalk, Fiskars treading water punch, Nestabilities
Accents: Ribbon for handles; flower, brad


Thanks for looking and commenting. I'm amazed at the number of visitors I've had to my meager little blog. If you visit, don't be shy, leave me a comment and let me know. Someone is making that counter go up, and I appreciate it.

Comments

  1. Adorable little tote!!! Any girl would be proud to wear this on her arm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty 3-D project ... love the fun ribbon and punched scallop edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!
    You made a great contribution for the 3D challenge and, what is even more: the cutest gift for a girl...

    The stamp fits perfectly to this tote :)

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love all the pretty girly details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I love your colours, the way the olive and darker stripes in the patterned paper tone down the "sweetness" so it isn't too "sugary" cute. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.