Skip to main content

A Year of Flowers

Speaking of flowers, I'm a little behind in posting my card because I've spent the morning mulching flower beds. We decided to invest in rubber mulch this year. Wal-mart ran out of the color we were using last month and just got some in. So, I've been out in this dreadful heat trying to finish that project.

Melanie at Hands, Head, and Heart is having a "Year of Flowers" blog hop using her stamp set. I love this set. I won a stamp set in a Stamp TV challenge, so this was the one I picked. I love it- did I say that already? lol

Here is my card. I used the sketch from Stamps and Smiles. I cut the circle with a Nestabilities circle die. I stamped and cut out the flowers and leaves and some of them are mounted with pop dots for dimension. I did my coloring with Marvy markers. The paper is K & Co. Wild Saffron (which I scarfed for $2.49 at Michael's this weekend. It was clearanced for $4.99 and then they applied my 50% off coupon!)

Thanks for looking. I'm off the hop around and see the other great creations with this set.

Comments

  1. Hi Fonda! Thanks for visiting my blog! This card is so pretty! Off to chk out the rest of your creations! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fonda! Love your take on the SAS sketch. It's beautiful.
    Thank you for playing along with us and I hope you'll join us again this week.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers!! The colors are amazing!

    Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!!

    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeos Fonda! I love the colors and papers you used! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what beautiful flowers! amazing job!

    thanks so much for playing along with the SAS sketch challenge for last week, and i hope to see you again this week!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Love the colors too. Geri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love your flower colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Fonda, LOVE the beautiful design and floral images!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.