Skip to main content

Learning to color

I've been studying some Prismacolor tutorials and have been trying to improve my coloring skills. Here are a few good tutorials I've found:








I've colored this image with Prismacolor pencils, desparately trying to apply what I've learned. I actually do thing this is my best colored pencil job yet. This card is made for the High Hopes challenge- use a bow, The Pink Elephant Birthday theme challenge, Creative Inspirations use something new (my new item is the label trio die) and for Aly's Sketch challenge. I had to tweak the sketch a little but I started with it for my inspiration.





Stamp: High Hopes Gavin the Birthday dragon
Paper: BasicGrey Lime Ricky
Tools: Prismacolor pencils, Nestabilities oval, scallop oval, and labels trio
Accents: Ribbon

Comments

  1. WOW Thanks so much for playing at Aly's the coloring is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you are an Aly's super stamper. E-mail me alyssasmom98 at aol dot com for your blinkie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - totally gorgeous - thank you so much for sharing this fab work with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.