Skip to main content

Back with some rubbah!!

Told ya I'd go back to rubber in a bit. Here is a card I made for the Whiff of Joy challenge (colors aqua and red) using the sketch saturday sketch. I love this color combo. I've colored the image with my Copics- sorry I didn't keep up with the colors this time.




Stamp: Whiff of Joy Melinda Hugging Heart; sentiment- Verve
Paper: K&Co., Bazzill Cardstock
Tools: Nestabilities; EKSucess punch; copics
Accents: Ribbon; button, brads

Here's another quick share. I found another Challenge blog- Just Us Girls. They are calling for stitching. I love this technique but haven't done it in quite a while so I added some faux stitching to this card. Coloring was done with Prismacolor pencils on this one.




Stamp: MFT
Paper: K&Co.
Tools: Nestabilities
Accents: Brads

Comments

  1. Both of your cards look awesome! You did a fantastic job coloring the images & the stitching looks fabulous :) Thank you so much for playing along with Just Us Girls technique challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on both for them. I especailly like the color combo on the first one too. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous cards. Love the WOJ image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love your papers and details, thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done - the colors are sew pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - it's great to have you with us as we kick off the new year. Hope you enjoyed this week’s stitching challenge and will come back for more on Saturday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.