Skip to main content

All Occasion set

First a reminder that I have candy. Check it out here!

I'm sharing my set of cards that I made with the crazy 4 challenges sketch. I had to make a slight tweak to it as I thought it looked better not to have my sentiment overlap my image. I made the cards and a belly band for them for the StampTV Anything but a card challenge. I went with a set of those sentiments you often need at the last minute and don't have time to make up- sympathy, get well, thanks, and a thinking of you. Here they are:







Stamps: A Year of Flowers GKD; MFT sentiments; SeeD's (Get well sentiment)
Paper: K&Co. Amy Butlery
Accent: Ribbon
Tools: Nestabilities Large Rectangle; Ribbon tags trio; scallop punches; lace doily punch (Martha Stewart)

Comments

  1. What a beautiful set, and such a smart idea! Love the wrapper too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.