Skip to main content

Warm wishes

I'm quickly sharing another card I made for several challenges. I'm saying quickly because it is way past bedtime. This card uses another digi image. I'm addicted to these- instant gratification, easy storage, no mess. Don't get me wrong- I still like my rubber stamps and I'll be back with some of those soon.



This was done in pink, brown, and cream for the Charisma Cardz challenge and Simon Says. I used Taylored Expressions Sketch #97 and the recipe from The Pink Elephant.

Stamps: Image- digi Cappucino Pippin from Digital Delights; Sentiment- TCP
Paper: Making Memories
Tools: Copics- E40, C10, C6, C8, RV21, E57; Nestabilities
Accents: Ribbon, buttons(Making Memories)

Comments

  1. oh how sweet! love the color combo...awesome job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love digi too, for the same reasons! but I do love my clear acrylic stamps!~

    Great card and we appreciate you playing with the charisma color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...this is darling! What a sweet image! Great job with TES97!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute card :-) the image is very cute and the papers are lovely ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Hot Choccy Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    please consider turning the word verification off :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.