Skip to main content

DIY Rhinestone and cord bangle- Tried it out Thursday

Quick reminder- there are a few days left for the jewelry gift certificate left- Enter HERE.

Inspired by these, I made these!



I started with these (plain gold bangles from Target),


some silky cord and rhinestone chain, both from Michaels. Glue on the rhinestone and then wrap the cord in between. I used hot glue, but if I wanted a rhinestone only bracelet, I'd use a jewelry glue because the hot glue only held long enough to get the cord on.



Thanks for stopping by. I'll be sharing here:

Comments

  1. They turned out so pretty... Would be a great accent to any outfit...

    Dramaqueenseams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some similar for my mom for Christmas, she lvoed them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.