Skip to main content

Framed heart

I finally got a little time and motivation to start on some Valentine's things this weekend, so here's a little sneak peek.



I took the fuzzy heart that I made last year off of last year's wreath and recylced it into a decoration for the mantel. (Full mantel reveal coming- it's still in progress.) I took an old frame we weren't using anymore and painted it with Delta Ceramcoat fire red. Then I took a piece of yarn and hung the heart in the frame. Easy! If you don't have time to make a heart, this would be cute with the heart wreaths I've seen in the Dollar Tree.



Don't forget to enter the giveaway. Ends tomorrow- low entries.

I'll be sharing here:



Comments

  1. I love this hanging heart!
    A few blog friends and I are hosting our first link party tomorrow to finish off the Imagine the Impossibilities Challenge, we go live at 7amET. Today I revealed my project for the challenge, a gallery wall with only one screw in the wall. It would be great if you have a chance to check it out and link up! http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/the-one-screw-gallery-wall-is-here/
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog = your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute heart! Love how you framed it.
    I am hosting a Valentine's project link party until 2/14. I would love it if you came and linked these up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the bright red frame & the super fuzzy heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks soo pretty.. love the texture! Can't wait to see the whole mantel! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.