Skip to main content

Zombies shirt

I made myself a fun little shirt using my Silhouette SD and the heat transfer material. This is my first heat transfer project and I had a little trouble getting it to adhere. I had to go back with the iron a second time after I put the shirt on and attempted to wear it because the transfer was peeling up, so if you've got any tips for me, please share.



I got the zombie image from Tried and True. I'm supposed to make the hubby one too. You can bet I'll wear this more than just Halloween.

I'm sharing here:

Comments

  1. Cute shirt!! I want a Silhouette, but, alas, I can't afford one right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Super cute ~ thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with my heat transfer projects. I hope somebody will post some good advice here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha love it! My friend is scared to death of zombies... he would be totally freaked out by this! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY FLIPPING AWESOME!!! I love this!
    I'd love for you to link up to my very first Fresh Friday Link Party: http://www.releasemecreations.com/2011/10/fresh-fridays-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO FUN! Thank you for sharing and linking to Wicked Awesome Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.