Skip to main content

Friday Feature - Ruffles 'N Such

It's Friday! Today I'm featuring a cute etsy shop that sells accesories, Ruffles 'N Such. You can find all sorts of accesories from jewelry to scarves.

This rosette trio necklace is one of my favorite items.


And I love ruffles and scarves, so this is on my list too.



Want something for your hair?

Check out this rosette trio headband.


This shop is run by the lovely and sweet Jill, who blogs over at Made It On Monday.  This is a fabulous blog with lots of info, including lots of stuff on sewing. Oh, I do wish I had her skill level! Jill makes some great tops!

From now until October 13, 2011, Jill is offering a 15% discount with the code SCRAPS15.  The code is good at Ruffles 'N Such and at Jilly Bean's Babies, her other shop filled with stuff for babies.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.