Skip to main content

Must do Monday- Altered Flip Flops

Summer officially arrived last week, so that means flip flop season! I've got a few pairs stashed from Old Navy sales for altering. There are some great ideas out there than I'm eager to try out.

Where to start?



How about with just glueing on some premade trim, like Tracy did at Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures? I've got to get some of this trim.


Or how about just ruffling some ribbon and gluing it on?


That's what A Couple of Craft Addicts did.

Or if you've got some leftover fabric you can braid some strips and make some rosettes for your summer kicks.


Find out how from The Family Scientista.

Here's another fabric flip flop alteration from Alisa Burke that I must try! I love it.



Maybe you'd like to replace the straps altogether. Find out how from The Mother Huddle.


Afraid of commitment? Learn how to make interchangeable straps from Make It and Love It.

What's your favorite way to alter flip flops? Leave me a comment and let me know.

If I've featured one of you projects, grab a button!

Photobucket

Comments