Skip to main content

Beaded keychains

Here's another craft I've tried in my quest to use up leftover beads- keychains. I just love the blue one and I left it on my desk just so I could look at it for a week. I love colors. I used this tutorial from Tatortots and Jello. I made one of these for a Christmas gift and one for a charity auction. I'll probably be making more for Christmas (at least I've got a small start on Christmas projects).



Thanks for stopping by. I'll be linking up here and to the parties on the side.

Comments

  1. Hi Fonda--I was glad to have you stop by Vintage Pollyanna. Your key chains are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a great idea! Quick and easy - and I have all the supplies already! Thanks fir the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.