Skip to main content

WIWW- tunic




 
 
Blouse- Belk option option option
pants- Belk option option
necklace- old
shoes- Ross option option option
Worn May 11, 2014
 
How do you wear a tunic? I bought this top a few years ago and have only worn it like this and with long black pants. It's one of those items that I wear once a year. It was a clearance purchase back when I made random purchases because they were "cheap" without much thought to how I would actually wear them. I get compliments on this top when I do wear it, but it's probably not getting the best use. Any ideas? (Seriously, leave me your comments or links to some ideas for this top. I'd love to have your opinion.)
 
Linking up with WIWW

Comments

  1. hI from another southern girl. I love the tunic on you, the print is pretty and the colors look great with your hair!
    Please drop by PP linkup
    Jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.