Skip to main content

Happy Easter





I did not plan to post today and normally don't on Sundays, but I wanted to wish each of you a Happy Easter. A young lady in my Sunday School class shared how she was overcome with emotion and tears last night as she put together Easter baskets for her kids and stopped to think, What was Mary doing the night before Easter? She was preparing to go annoint the body of her son who she believed was dead. What grief she must have felt! I was reminded how much I love this song so I just had to share it and this young lady's profound thought.



And all of the pain and suffering happended so we could have joy. While there is nothing wrong with baskets, eggs, candy and bunnies, I hope your true focus is on the cross and its meaning and purpose. Happy Easter!

Comments