Skip to main content

12 Chalkboard projects

It's back to school time so what's more fitting than a round up of chalkboard projects. Now that I've finally given in and made my own (seen here), I'm hooked and definitely plan on doing more things with chalkboard paint and labels.
I've got some leftover materials from a dresser redo that will be perfect for this:

 
 
Love these bright colorful chalkboards, and of course, everything is more sophisticated on a pedestal


 
A table for the kiddies to play and draw, or use it for outdoor decor
 
 
 
I'm currently using my small chalkboard outside, but I'd love a larger one for the narrow wall on the end of our porch
 
 
 
How cute are these chalkboard pendants
 
 
 
 
 
 
Give a gift and message in one with these candles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I need these for church potluck
 
 
 
Must do this for Christmas
 
 
 
Send notes to school right on the box!
 
 
 
 
To see more chalkboard projects and creative ideas, follow me on Pinterest

Comments