Skip to main content

No sugar healthy pumpkin waffles



I made these healthy lowfat pumpkin waffles last weekend. I must admit my title is a little misleading- the recipe does call for brown sugar, but I accidentally left it out. ( I must get in too big of a hurry. Remember when I left the eggs out of these cookies? At least my mistakes haven't hurt the final product.)  Since you usually put sweet toppings on waffles, you might not miss the sugar. Hubby had his with honey, and said they were fine. You see mine covered in pure homemade cane syrup, and folk's that stuff is sweet.



If you have a taste for low sugar, you might like them without the sugar. I think they would be better with the sugar. You can find the recipe here.

Sharing at these great parties:



Comments

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet note.....
    have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for new pumpkin recipes. Thank you for sharing at the Craftomaniac Monday (that's where I found you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!! I've never had pumpkin waffles.. sure looks DELICIOUS!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.