Skip to main content

Painted jars and vases

Glass jars and vases abound at the thrift store and in our own homes (think repurposing food jars). Some of them seem a little outdated as is, but with a little paint, they can be new home decor and make a dramatic statement with color.

Here are a few diys and how-to links for painting jases and jars:







How about painting just one section to display thought or sentiment?




Thanks for stopping by.

If you "pin" one of these ideas, please click the link to the original source and pin from there. As much as I like the traffic, I believe credit should go where it's due. Thanks.

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by QuarDecor.com!

    I love to collect jars and tin cans. I usually use them as vases or pencil holders, but I love the idea of painting them! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.