Skip to main content

Weekend Sketch Set

If you follow Scrapnextras, you know that Laura does these amazing card sets based on some popular weekly sketches. I decided that I wanted to try this, so in between all the painting Saturday and Sunday, I managed to pull this off. I used a brand new paper pack that I purchased last week- K& Co. wild raspberry. I am in love with these papers. Here are my cards:










Here is each one with all the details:

This one is based on Weekend Sketch challenge which was hosted by M.J. Albright. Notice the ribbon slide- it's a can tab from a Monster energy drink.

Stamps: Flourishes; Inkadinkado sentiment

Tools: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Fiskars border punch

Accents: Flowers, brad, ribbon, soda pop tab





Next is the sketch from Taylored Expressions.
I used stickles on my butterfly.

Stamps: Inkadinkado; Studio G sentiment
Tools: Nestabilities, paper piercer



















Up next is my card made with Amy's Friday Sketch. I used the same Inkadinkado butterfly stamp.

Accents: Rhinestones- Michaels; ribbon





















Last, is the card I made with Jen's SFYYT.




I used another Flourishes stamp this time. The sentiment is a Verve stamp. The corners were cut with Cuttlebug vintage corners.

Comments

  1. Great cards! Awesome job on doing 4 sketches at once! Thanks for playing along with mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.