Skip to main content

The fantasy

I've been having fantasies of making cards, but I've had no time to stamp! LOL The Caardvarks theme for the latest challenge was "fantasy". I finally got my High Hopes stamps- (it took over a month, and they had to ship twice because I did not receive the first package, but they were nice enough to send me double the stamps I ordered for the wait. I love my new stamps and I will order from them again. I used one of them for this theme and had so much fun coloring the dragon. )

Oops, I digressed. I finally got around to making a card. I made this one to also fit the High Hopes challenge this week and used the sketch from CPS. The High Hopes challenge was piercing, which I love to do! Here' s the card:



Stamps: High Hopes
Paper: Spring Collection by Junkitz (2005)
Ink: Versamark Onyx; Marvy Markers
Tools: Paper piercer; CM square punch


Here's a close up of that piercing!

Comments

  1. What vivid colors ... I love the flame coming from his mouth ... very fun fantasy card ... thanks for joining the Caardvarks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is so cute! I love that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute fantasy card - thanks for joining in at Caardvarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is this cute! I love what you did with that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooooooooooh! that dragon stamp is ♥ADORABLE♥! what a super take on the fantasy challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.