Skip to main content

Easter purse

What girl doesn't love a new Easter outfit, and even better, a new purse to match?! For the Verve Project parade, the requirement is to create "an egg-stra special" spring project or card. I created this cute little purse, which can be a card or treat holder. It would be easy to slip in a cello bag to hold a treat. Check out the project parade it you haven't. I just love looking at all the awesome projects the design team creates.

Paper: Making Memories Chloe's Closet
Stamp: Beautiful You- Verve

Accents: Flowers 3 Sizzix die; Scribbles Swirls die; Making Memories Lemonade buttons and blossoms; brad

Comments

  1. Very cute! I like the paper you used. I must be shopping in the wrong stores, but everybody else makes the cutest things with the cutest paper and I can't find that kind of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so darling. Love the colorful paper. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purse. I've always admired these, but never tried to make one. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute purse! Chloe's Closet is one of my favorite paper collections right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.