Skip to main content

WIWW- cargo shorts


 
shirt- Loft (old) option
shorts - Wal-mart option
shoes- Macy's
belt-old option option
Worn June 12, 2014
 
I wore this outfit last week on a little vacation trip as a chaperon for our church youth group. It was a fun trip.
 
Sorry for the lack of posting here. I need to find a balance between work, life, crafting and my fashion blog.  The scales have tipped more to work and life requirements lately and there hasn't been any crafting. At least I have to wear clothes and cook and can still make fun out of that. (There will be a recipe post tomorrow.) I'm sure you can relate.

Linking up to WIWW.

Comments

  1. My "fashion" post today was cutoff denim. Life in the real world takes a lot of time!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.