Skip to main content

Just not enough time

Do you ever feel like there is not enough time in the day to do everything? Especially those of you who, like me, work a full time job and blog and craft for a hobby? There is some truth to that. There isn't enough time to do everything, so we prioritize and choose where we spend our time.

Have you missed Must Do Monday for a couple of weeks? I haven't done a post because I've chosen to spend my time elsewhere- working on organizing my craft room and painting and finishing a new craft table my hubby built! I'm over the top excited to finally get my office/craft room in order like the ones in pictures I drool over. But it takes time away from other things, so for now, I may not get all of my normal posts up. I'm not saying I'm taking a total break, but I may not get it all up. Like today- no Tried It Out Thursday. I haven't been crafting. I've been cleaning and organizing and sanding and painting. So when I am back to a full schedule of posting, it will all be worth it. Here's a little sneak peak of the table. ( I promise I'll do a full reveal when it's all done.)


Stay tuned!

Comments