Skip to main content

Back to the blog

Hi blog readers and followers. Sorry for my lapse in posting. I have not been participating in any challenges or blogging since the last post because I have worked on a 62 page family history scrapbook for my dad's 70th birthday. It took all of my spare time and I had to let other things go. It was worth it though. We had a party last night and all the family and friends really enjoyed looking at the book.

I did get a chance to participate in some challenges this week. I used them to make birthday cards for my mom and dad. Their birthdays are two days apart.

The first one was for my Mom and uses the Friday Sketchers sketch, a charm that fits the Simon Says challenge, and red posies that inspired my color scheme for the Flourishes Floral Finesse challenge.




Stamp: Posies (Flourishes)
Paper: K and Co.; Bazzill
Tools: Square punch
Accents: Brads, flowers, charm



My second card is for the sketch challenge over at StampTV. I rotated the sketch.

Thanks for looking. I hope to be working like a mad woman on Christmas projects now that the birthday is behind me. I'll pop in and post those.

Comments

  1. I abosolutely love the layout of your poppy card! Very creative! This is certainly a poppy card that pops!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.