Skip to main content

A Season that Sparkles

Right on the heels of Halloween and Thanksgiving will be Christmas. Flourishes is gearing up for a season that sparkles and issued a release challenge to make a card in that theme. Here's mine using the sketch from OCC's sketch challenge.




Stamp: Flourishes All Wrapped Up
Paper: DCWV
Accents: Stickles


I didn't get to participate in many challenges this week. There were some awesome prizes up for grabs but I missed playing because I went on a weekend getaway with my hubby for our anniversary (totally worth the stamping sacrifice) and as soon as I returned I had to go to work and worked three full days of overtime!

I did get in one more challenge. Here is my card for the Sketch Saturday sketch.



I left off one strip but I think it still follows the sketch.

The deets:

Stamp: VC digi stamp
Paper: Making Memories
Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder
Accents: flowers, brad

Comments

  1. Love how you did your package - very pretty colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful challenge card for the OCC sketch! Gorgeous coloring on the package. So happy you were able o find the time to play along with us this week. Hope to see you back with us again next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.