Skip to main content

Red and Green

I made another challenge card today. This one combines four challenges. I love to make cards and I'm not trying to slack on the challenges, but I love it when they work together. Simon Says is asking for Red and Green and ASpoonfull of Sugar has challenged us to make Christmas cards. What better colors for Christmas than red and green? I used Mercy's sketch because I wanted to make my card a money/gift certificate holder and the sketch fit that perfectly. I added a little gold for the StampTV Potluck Challenge. Here is my card:




I put a punched border and some of the patterned paper inside too, but I forgot to take a picture of the inside.

Stamp: GinaK Designs A year of flowers
Paper: DCWV Christmas glitter stack
Accents: Brads, glitter dots, sentiment rub on MLYB, DCWV rub on stitches
Tools: Nestabilities, border punch

Comments

  1. Oh beautiful! LOVE these colors... your DP is so pretty! :) Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning...that red really pops!

    thanks for playing along with this week's sketch...you've done such a fantastic job! :)

    {{{hughs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card :-) I love the image and the papers tyou used ! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.