Skip to main content

Pearls and Purple

I just love using purple on my cards. Here is another one I finished this week. This time I managed to use the sketch (#34) for Sketch Saturday. They have some of the best sketches.



Stamp: Inkadinkado Garden Delight
Ink: Marvy markers
Paper: Making Memories Vintage, Bazzill cardstock
Accents: Pearls, Michaels; silk flower, bow

Tools: Nestabilities circles and scalloped circles, Marvy circle punch, Fiskars treading water punch

Scroll on down to my previous post. It's National Handwriting Day. What a great time to send someone a handwritten note in a handmade card! Look for my sale coupon in that post too.

Comments

  1. lovely card :)
    thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I love the purples also.

    I just bookmarked Sketch Saturday. Will check out the new sketch on Sat.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.