Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Masculine Card

Today's share (that's three days in a row!) is a masculine card I created for High Hopes Challenge 14. I used CPS 89 for the design. Over at CPS it is your choice of any of the sketches 1-99. I had this image stamped and colored for a while. I even had the papers picked out but could not get it to come together. With these two challenges, it finally did. I won't say its the best card I've ever made, but I'm satisfied enough to move on.



Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Sentiment- See D's; shells, unknown
Accents: eyelets, brads

Tools: Prismacolor pencils

4 comments:

  1. Very elegant!! Thanks for reviewing with us this week at CPS!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! LOVE those stamps and your use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Very "manly" and yet gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.