Skip to main content

Once upon a midnight dreary

Ravens and crows somehow add an eerie touch to Halloween. Is it that they are black? Is it because of the famous Edgar Allen Poe tale? I'm not sure but I do know one thing, I'm going to increase the amount of crows and birds in my decor this year. Here are five great ideas for using birds in your Halloween decor.

Note the crows in the brances in this buffet decor by Under the Table and Dreaming



I think the huge crow just makes this centerpiece by Alderberry Hill

 
 
Crow's nest chandelier by lyssa-beth
 
 
 
 
 


Multiple crows at Madigan Made

Comments

  1. You've got a display to really crow about ;-) Too awesome! love the black!!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your decorations are awesome--so spooky! Thanks for visiting me and commenting at OneCreativeMommy.com. I'd love it if you linked up some of your great ideas at One Creative Weekend on my site. The party is open Fridays-Wednesdays every week. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great ideas, but I love the crows nest chandelier the most.
    Thanks for passing by my blog yesterday and leaving that lovely comment on my rug makeover. I love your blog, will be checking in more often now that I know where to find you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.