Skip to main content

Hugs and kisses

What else could a mother want for Mother's Day besides hugs and kisses?

Here's the card I made for my mother. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop and combined some challenges for Just Magnolia (to use buttons, bows, and bling) and Crazy4Challenges to use 3 different papers, 2 flowers, and 1 button).


I used a Tilda with flowers image from Magnolia Stamps. I colored her with Copics. Papers are from K&Co.

Other items:
Flowers: Prima
Sentiment: MFT
heart bling: K&Co.
Martha Stewart lace doily punch, Nestabilities, Bazzill cardstock, ribbon

Comments

  1. Hi sweetie this is simply gorgeous, love that image so sweet, thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.