Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday kitty

Hi, hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day. I did. Hunny got me some stamps and a couple more Copics. He really knows the way to my heart, lol.

Here is a card made using the Sketch Saturday sketch. I've also combined this with All Sorts 3,2,1 challenge. I used 3 buttons, 2 patterned papers, and one image.

Isn't this the sweetest kitty? I really don't like cats, but I love this image. As a side note, (and I hope this doesn't offend anyone) hubby jokingly says "Bella likes cats- she just can't eat a whole one by herself yet". Bella is our 10-month old Malinois shephard.



Stamp: Purrfectly Delightful GKD
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Accents: Buttons, Making Memories stitches

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fonda
    This is an adorable little kitty. Great colouring. Thanks for taking on my recipe challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fonda

    A beautiful, bright card - it is really lovely.

    Great image and backing papers and I love those stitches.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.