Skip to main content

Mother's Day Sale


Boy, I have really neglected my blog lately. We have been so busy repairing/improving, reorganizing, and redecorating the house that I have not had time to scrap, make cards, or blog. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things this week. There should be a little break in the projects.

I just wanted to share a cool card that is for sale in my etsy shop and let you in on a sale. The etsygreetings team has been having a promo for the last couple of weeks (I know, I've been slack in promoting too). Many shops are offering free shipping. Go to etsy.com and search EGMOM.

Since it's getting close to Mother's Day, I'm changing my sale a little. Buy any four cards from my shop on Mon or Tues. May 4-5 and get FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING. This way you can still get a card for Mom on time.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to have more to share this week.

Comments