Skip to main content

Simple sympathy

I used the sketch from CPS this week for a sympathy card I needed to make. And even before I checked in on the Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes, I knew I wanted to use this flower stamp. As it turned out, the Timeless Tuesday challenge is to use flowers. I like this card because it's simple and peaceful to look at. The sketch is really clean. I added a little more texture by stitching and tearing and rolling the edges. Enough from me, have a peek for yourself.

Comments

  1. Wow, this is just so perfect! Love the yellow and the flowers are exactly right. Love that white punched border too - great use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I find it so difficult to use yellow but you've made it look really easy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. The yellow just seems fitting for a sympathy card...soothing almost. Great job with sketch 103...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!!!! Love the colors and your coloring is just wonderful!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the FTTC!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.