Skip to main content

My fuzzy heart... for free

When I first started working on Valentine's ideas, I realized I had no heart shaped things and not much in that theme at all. I made a vow to not bring in new stuff until I had cleaned up this room and used some of what I had. So... I dug in deep in the stash and came up with some knitting fibers that I have had for a long time. I don't knit, I bought them for scrapbooking and they have been used on many tags, notebooks, and bookmarks but I can't seem to use them up. Well, this put a big dent in them. I made myself a heart shape from a clothes hanger and started tying on strips of the fibers. And tied, and tied, and tied, until finally I had a finished heart.

I like how fluffy and fuzzy it is. It's part of a bigger project, so this is really just a sneak peek. I'll show you the bigger project tomorrow. Here is the heart:


 Thanks for stopping by. I'll be linking up to some of the great parties listed on the side this week.

Comments

  1. I LOVE this!!! I think this is my new favorite V-Day wreath. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.