Skip to main content

Gamer boy

I've been making gift card holders again. My hubby and nephew love video games. This gift card holder would be great to hold a Gamestop gift card or other game store card.


I can't resist linking up to a challenge once in a while. Stampin Sisters in Christ always has a great message with their challenge. This week the challenge is to use green. The Basic Grey Lime Ricky papers I've used fit this perfectly. I'll also be linking this up to some of the linky parties on the side.

If you want to make your own gift card holder, you'll need a piece of cardstock 11 inches by 4.25. Score at 5.5 and fold. Glue the two long outer edges, but just the edges. You'll want the insert to fit. Cut a piece of cardstock 3 inches by 5 inches. The rest is up to you. Use whatever image or craft goodies you want to embellish your gift card holder.

If you don't want to make one, you can always pick one up from time to time in my shop. From Feb. 21-25, I (along with other etsygreetings team members) will be offering a buy three, get one free special on birthday cards. It's a great time to stock up so those last minute gatherings don't catch you unprepared.

Comments

  1. What a cute idea! Love this image! It would be perfect for a certain grandson I know who just got taller than his grandma and loves video games! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked that image, reminds me of my son. Great job incorporating green into the challenge, inside (the gift card) and outside! Double green. HA! Thanks for coming alongside us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I will have to use this idea when birthday time rolls around again! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.